Yamaga yobu Balto
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Wolves of Alaska (*accepting joins*)

3 posters

Page 4 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

The Wolves of Alaska (*accepting joins*) - Page 4 Empty Re: The Wolves of Alaska (*accepting joins*)

Post  Firefoxwolffie Tue Jul 01, 2008 7:49 am

fire woke up a bit later and he saw the wolfress He walked over to his pack and he introduced himself to the newcomer. He remembered chayla sleeping next to him he was happy but he was only being a good friend and did not want her to assume that he loved her unless she loved him back. Fire asked the group where they should stay the next night so they would not get rained on again
Firefoxwolffie
Firefoxwolffie
forum sub expert
forum sub expert

http://baltochat-fan.forumakers.com/index.htm

Back to top Go down

The Wolves of Alaska (*accepting joins*) - Page 4 Empty Re: The Wolves of Alaska (*accepting joins*)

Post  fanofbalto123 Tue Jul 01, 2008 7:45 pm

"Oh hi, my name is Taylor." blushed the female wolfress. "I was up for a morning stroll and bumped into Raphael here, who gladly took me to meet you guys." For a wolfress she was quite stunning as her beautiful grey coat did a number on Raphael's eyes.

"Just for the record we're in not in love with each other, okay, we're just lifelong friends that's all!" Raphael stuttered. Strike one. Taylor nudged Raphael as she had a suspicous look on her face. " Not that I wouldn't like you, I mean you're not ugly." Taylor raised an eyebrow. Strike two. Raphael closed his eyes, " What I meant to say was your beautiful, I just don't see anyone loving you..." Taylor's mouth hung open. Strike three, you're outta here. Raphael got quickly out of the conversation and ran to Fire, "yeah, let's go find some shelter."
fanofbalto123
fanofbalto123
forum sub expert
forum sub expert

Back to top Go down

Post  fanofbalto123 Tue Jul 01, 2008 8:00 pm

Sorry late notice, new character for me.

Bio:
Name:Taylor "Lori"
Breed: wolf
Personality: loves having fun, loves being loved, hates immature guys, friendly, and couragous
Appearence:
The Wolves of Alaska (*accepting joins*) - Page 4 Wolf1

Last edited by fanofbalto123 on Tue Jul 01, 2008 10:59 pm; edited 1 time in total
fanofbalto123
fanofbalto123
forum sub expert
forum sub expert

Back to top Go down

Post  White Wolfer Tue Jul 01, 2008 10:09 pm

occ: for the record, I am predisposed to not like this wolf because

a) taylor is the name of 5 girls at my school who are class-a witches
b) sadly, it is also my last name -_-'

you don't have to change her name cause she's your char, i'm just saying that i'm going to be very uncomfortable...

Chaya suspiciously looked from Taylor to Rapheal and smiled. She whisked around to follow Fire, a small bounce in her step. "Fire, I think we should walk a bit towards the mountains. There and tons of rocks and goats up there, and I'm sure we can find a good place to stay, and maybe... raise a pack?" Chaya smiled suggestively before walking ahead of Fire, brushing her tail against him.
White Wolfer
White Wolfer
forum sub expert
forum sub expert

Location : well usually I'd write something very random, but the muse escapes me. maybe its the rain...

Back to top Go down

Post  fanofbalto123 Tue Jul 01, 2008 10:57 pm

(OMG I did not know that Shocked . I was thinking of a country music star called Taylor Swift when I named my character. I think I could fix this.. Wink )

Raphael ran back to Taylor. "Um..Taylor-" she covered his mouth.
"You know I don't like being called that name, you could call me Lori." She said while uncovering his mouth.
Raphael nodded his head and apologized about the insults he said. He stuck to her side like glue as they walked up the hill. Fire and Chaya were up ahead talking about something. Raphael looked up and saw tons of goat everywhere. He wasn't used to seeing new animals, but hey there were harmless.

( please...please tell me you don't know anyone with the name Lori??? Neutral )
fanofbalto123
fanofbalto123
forum sub expert
forum sub expert

Back to top Go down

Post  White Wolfer Tue Jul 01, 2008 11:16 pm

occ: nope, lolz! and thanks so much for 'changing' it ^^ really

It had been a few days since they had decded to head for the mountains. Chaya was now staning near a large jagged rock, looking out over the country. "Beautiful..." she said under her breath. She turned back to the group, stepping through a few feet of snow, which was 10x worse up in the mountains. 'Ah...ahchoo!" Chaya sneezed. She hadn't gotten over the cold she cauht that night in the rain. she shook herself and joined the others, who where watching a large herd of mountain goats. "See any that look easy to catch?" she asked.
White Wolfer
White Wolfer
forum sub expert
forum sub expert

Location : well usually I'd write something very random, but the muse escapes me. maybe its the rain...

Back to top Go down

Post  fanofbalto123 Wed Jul 02, 2008 1:12 am

Raphael looked on at the herd. "Well, how bout- no, it's too big. Oh over the- way large horns." After searching he found 4 goats grazing a little further from the herd. He pointed out to her the goats, " Hey they all look good enough to eat." Raphael licked his lips. "well now that we that found our prey, how do we take them down?" Raphael eagerly whispered.
fanofbalto123
fanofbalto123
forum sub expert
forum sub expert

Back to top Go down

Post  White Wolfer Wed Jul 02, 2008 1:43 am

Caya looked sarcasticaly at him. "Like this." she said before shooting from the group, gracefully racing towards the goats. She seperated one from the rest of them and lept onto it, digging her large canines into it's neck. The goat stumbled and toppled forwards, and Chaya shook it to make sure she had killed it. She dropped the lifeles victim and howled victoriously to the others, urging them to catch their prey as well.
White Wolfer
White Wolfer
forum sub expert
forum sub expert

Back to top Go down

Post  fanofbalto123 Wed Jul 02, 2008 2:07 am

Lori responded first. Flipping her tail in front of the boys' faces. She ran after a goat and bit its leg. It collapsed and Lori bit into its neck. It was dead and now hers. She smiled at Chaya and turned her head towards Fire and Raphael. She laughed, " Are you too scared of a 'wittle goat!" Lori taunted as she dragged her meal closer to Chaya.
fanofbalto123
fanofbalto123
forum sub expert
forum sub expert

Back to top Go down

Post  White Wolfer Wed Jul 02, 2008 5:03 am

Chaya smiled mischeviously. "Aw, c'mon! The horns only hurt if you screw up and miss!" she teased. She returned to her own kill, eagerly biting into it. She hadn't eaten in days and her sickness wasn't helping. "Ah-ahchoo!" She sniffed and rubbed her nose, impatient with the healing process. She turned to Lori, "So how did you come to be here?" she said between bites. "I get that you and Rapheal are lifetime fiends, it's just that, well, how did you two get seprated in the first place?" Chaya looked at her quizicaly.
White Wolfer
White Wolfer
forum sub expert
forum sub expert

Back to top Go down

Post  Firefoxwolffie Wed Jul 02, 2008 6:59 am

fire walked over to chayla great job with the goat. Oh and to answer your earlier question to the raising a pack He whspered The answer is yes As long as you are ok with it chayla he said. Would you like me to catch another goat or do yo think we have Enough? he asked.
Firefoxwolffie
Firefoxwolffie
forum sub expert
forum sub expert

Back to top Go down

Post  White Wolfer Wed Jul 02, 2008 7:08 am

Chaya wrapped her tail around her and smiled to herself. "No... I think we have just enough..." She layed down again to eat her dinner. When she was finished she got up and walked away, letting Fire or Rapheal have their share of the goat.
White Wolfer
White Wolfer
forum sub expert
forum sub expert

Back to top Go down

Post  Firefoxwolffie Wed Jul 02, 2008 5:42 pm

Fire ate for awhile and then looked up to see it would start raining soon again Well we should go to the shelter now fire suggested to everyone we do not want another long raining night again he laughed. Should we drag the goat there to or just leave it here he asked chayla?
Firefoxwolffie
Firefoxwolffie
forum sub expert
forum sub expert

Back to top Go down

Post  fanofbalto123 Wed Jul 02, 2008 6:39 pm

As Fire shared the meal with Chaya, Raphael shared the meal with Lori. As they finished eating Fire annonced it would be better to find some shelter now. " Hey...Lori-remember the fist time we met?" Raphael said as he looked up at the sky. Lori looked back at him and smiled, "Yeah I remember, SallyHopper." Raphael blushed. He gave a slight nudge to Lori, and Lori nudged him back.

Lori yeld across to Chaya, "Well, I think everybody's had their full. We should spend our energy looking, not carrying." Lori stood up and licked her muzzle and her paws, trying to remove the food stains.
fanofbalto123
fanofbalto123
forum sub expert
forum sub expert

Back to top Go down

Post  Firefoxwolffie Wed Jul 02, 2008 8:15 pm

fire said good Idea. Chayla do you know or have you seen a place to stay for the night fire asked? He was begining to get cold and He could tell it would rain soon. hey raphael do you know a place also?
Firefoxwolffie
Firefoxwolffie
forum sub expert
forum sub expert

Back to top Go down

Post  White Wolfer Thu Jul 03, 2008 3:52 am

Chaya sneezed again. She shook her head to clear it away and then started to walk on. "Eh, we can just find a cave or something." she said nonchalantly. She trotted along, looking from side to side trying to find some kind of shelter. They eventually came across a large gorge, sharply sloping to the bottom. Close by there were many rocks piled on top of each other, some left holed wide enough for a small animal to crawl through. Chaya smiled. "How 'bout here?" she suggested. She walked up to a pile, surveying it, before perking up her ears and smiling. She crawled inside, and there was just enough room for maybe one or two wolves. Chaya called to the others. "Hey guys! Go and find more for youselves!" then she said more quietly, "I know I'm staying here tonight." She snifflled and turned in a circle, trying to find a comfy spot in her makeshift den.
White Wolfer
White Wolfer
forum sub expert
forum sub expert

Back to top Go down

Post  Firefoxwolffie Thu Jul 03, 2008 4:47 am

fire new it was foolish to ask but he went to chayla and asked Do you want me to keep you comany I know again you are not interested in a mate but I know it will be cold and the other night when we were together it was twice as warm if not I understand but I thought I would offer
Firefoxwolffie
Firefoxwolffie
forum sub expert
forum sub expert

Back to top Go down

Post  fanofbalto123 Thu Jul 03, 2008 5:11 am

Unaware of Fire and Chaya. Raphael took a liking to Chaya's idea, and looked for spots. Off in the distance Rapheal saw a hole to his liking. He looked over his shoulder to see that Lori had seen the same thing. Raphael smiled and walked towards the hole. Lori bumped into his side and walked with him. They both gained speed and before they knew it they were running. He smiled and childly said, "Woopsie," before sticking his foot out and tripping her. He slowed down and just laughed at her.

Lori stood up and just grinned at Raphael. He stopped laughing, his eyes wide open. Lori picked up a small rock with her paw. Raphael asked her what she was going to with that rock. Lori smiled and said," Let me show you." Raphael started running but it was too late. She hurled the pebble at the back of his head. He was stunned and collapsed on the floor. She dragged his body as Raphael screamed and used his claws left a mark in the dirt. He screamed, "Fire, Chaya, help me..." But Chaya was too tired to help and Fire was enjoying every moment of it. Lori dragged him into a small hole she found and put him in there. "Goodnight Raphael!!!" She scoffed as she headed towards the hole they fought for. She smiled at Fire and Chya and kindly said Goodnight. She dissapeared into the hole and curled up into ball.
fanofbalto123
fanofbalto123
forum sub expert
forum sub expert

Back to top Go down

Post  White Wolfer Thu Jul 03, 2008 6:13 am

Chaya rolled her eyes as Lori and Rapheal fought. She turned to Fire, smiling suggestivly "You know, you don't need to ask me..." she didn't need to say the rest. She curled up into a fluffy ball and fell asleep, feeling very secure.
White Wolfer
White Wolfer
forum sub expert
forum sub expert

Back to top Go down

Post  Firefoxwolffie Thu Jul 03, 2008 6:48 pm

fire was much warmer then he would have been alone. He knew chayla was too so they both rested easily. Rain began to fall and it ot really cold but fire chayla were warm so it did not matter but without either one together the would have been freezing all night
Firefoxwolffie
Firefoxwolffie
forum sub expert
forum sub expert

Back to top Go down

Post  White Wolfer Thu Jul 03, 2008 9:33 pm

The next mornng Chaya walked out of the cave and stretched. There were fresh drops of rain on the grass. Chaya smirked to herself; if they had gone to sleep any higher that rain would've been snow. She gazed over the vast mountain range. They still had such a long way to go... Chaya walked down to Rapheal and Lori's dens and woke them both up. "Let's get going guys. We should get an early start if we want to find another place to stay by nightfall."
White Wolfer
White Wolfer
forum sub expert
forum sub expert

Back to top Go down

Post  Firefoxwolffie Thu Jul 03, 2008 10:12 pm

fire woke up And stretched He had slept well And he was happy that chayla had too. what should be the next stop fire asked I know we have a way to go but If the weather keeps getting cold we should atleast know where to stay when we need to. He walked over to chayla and said thanks for letting me stay with you last night I was really comfortable Fire said
Firefoxwolffie
Firefoxwolffie
forum sub expert
forum sub expert

Back to top Go down

Post  fanofbalto123 Thu Jul 03, 2008 10:15 pm

Lori and Raphael emerged out of their holes. Lori took Raphael to look up at the view with her. It was blends of orange, red, and yellow. It looked so beautiful. She rested her head on his shoulder, and Raphael moved in closer. " This is all so magnificent. I would always dream of places like this. A quiet place with a great view, and a nice guy to spend it with." Lori blushed as she focused on Raphael's blue eyes.

Raphael stuttered, "Oh..really- I..umm. Yeah, me...me to." Raphael said scratching his head. He turned around. Lori close behind, as they prepared for another long trail.
fanofbalto123
fanofbalto123
forum sub expert
forum sub expert

Back to top Go down

Post  Firefoxwolffie Thu Jul 03, 2008 11:18 pm

fire looked over and saw that. He thought raphael and lori made a good couple he thought it was cute. Well should we start fire asked? I am not sure where to go exactly do you chayla? fire asked
Firefoxwolffie
Firefoxwolffie
forum sub expert
forum sub expert

Back to top Go down

Post  White Wolfer Fri Jul 04, 2008 7:06 am

occ: my char's name is Chaya. (pronounced Chie, as in 'die', *uh. CHAY*A) for future references... Laughing

Chaya smirked and walked ahead, flicking her tail as she went. She snow crushed beneath her feet, and the bitter cold soon nipped at her fur. They were now high up in the mountains, snow gently falling down. It was deathly quiet, no animals could be heard. Chaya now bounded through the snow like a snow hare. She enjoyed cold weather. "How far should we go guys?" she asked energeticaly. Suddenly she sneezed hard,causing her to actually fall down into the massive snow drifts. She clawed her way out, shaking off the snow furiously. "Ugg...." she rubbed her nose. "Anyways, I was thinking there would be several valleys coming up in about four days. That should be a good place to rest..."
White Wolfer
White Wolfer
forum sub expert
forum sub expert

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum