Yamaga yobu Balto
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Wolves of Alaska (*accepting joins*)

3 posters

Page 3 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

The Wolves of Alaska (*accepting joins*) - Page 3 Empty Re: The Wolves of Alaska (*accepting joins*)

Post  White Wolfer Sun Jun 29, 2008 3:58 am

Chaya stayed behind a moment more after Fire and Rapheal had disappeared into the bushes. She had one paw up, ready to disappear into the shrubs, when she turned back her head to stare at the stunned Alpha wolf. She sighed and looked down a the dirt. Then she turned back to him and quietly said, "You know... showing vuneralbility doesn't repel others away..." she paused, "sometimes it just shows that you're just like everyone else." She turned and leaped into the bushes without another word.
White Wolfer
White Wolfer
forum sub expert
forum sub expert

Location : well usually I'd write something very random, but the muse escapes me. maybe its the rain...

Back to top Go down

The Wolves of Alaska (*accepting joins*) - Page 3 Empty Re: The Wolves of Alaska (*accepting joins*)

Post  fanofbalto123 Sun Jun 29, 2008 4:14 am

Chaya caught up with Fire and Raphael. They stopped seconds after they realized that they were about to run off a hill. They all caught their breath and started having friendly conversations with each other. Inbetween a conversation Raphael looked at the sun. It was a beautiful view for him, as the sun setted down. Raphael asked his new friends a question. "The sun is going to set pretty soon. What should we do? Should we hunt, find a place to stay, or something else like that?" Raphael willing smiled after all he went through,
fanofbalto123
fanofbalto123
forum sub expert
forum sub expert

Back to top Go down

Post  White Wolfer Sun Jun 29, 2008 7:53 am

Chaya swished her bushy black tail. The last thing she had eaten all day was a small field mouse barely large enough for a pup. She raised an eyebrow once no one said anything and spoke loftily, "Well, since you boys haven't decided what to do, I will." She she smiled in a suggestive mannor, "We will go hunting." Before either of them could volunteer to lead Chaya trotted ahead, ficking her tail at their faces as she went. She would be the leader. They came acros a small group of does and a young, inexperienced buck. The stars were alreay begining to come out, so they had little time before the deer turned in for the night. "Rapheal, you go left. Fire you take the buck on the right. Do whatever you can to distract him while Rapheal and I go in for the does." She crouched down low in the bushes. "Wait for the signal. You'll know it when you see it." she whispered before starting to crawl quietly towards the deer.
White Wolfer
White Wolfer
forum sub expert
forum sub expert

Location : well usually I'd write something very random, but the muse escapes me. maybe its the rain...

Back to top Go down

Post  fanofbalto123 Sun Jun 29, 2008 8:25 pm

Raphael sarcastically whispered, " Got it captain." Raphael went to his position as he waited for Fire to distract the male buck. He nodded at Chaya and Chaya nodded at Fire. Fire, Chaya, and Raphael were ready to start the attack.

Last edited by fanofbalto123 on Mon Jun 30, 2008 12:57 am; edited 1 time in total
fanofbalto123
fanofbalto123
forum sub expert
forum sub expert

Back to top Go down

Post  Firefoxwolffie Sun Jun 29, 2008 8:29 pm

so fire did as he was instructed to do and he Tried to get the buck He ran to attack and then he sunk his teeth in to the neck and then the buck suficated and died and then they had a buck
Firefoxwolffie
Firefoxwolffie
forum sub expert
forum sub expert

http://baltochat-fan.forumakers.com/index.htm

Back to top Go down

Post  fanofbalto123 Sun Jun 29, 2008 9:40 pm

Raphael was surprised... Fire was a true hunter as he watched the buck suffacate. Raphael looked at Chaya who was suprised as well. He whispered back to her, "Should we still hunt for the doe, considering that we now have a buck to eat?" Raphael looked over at Fire and saw that he sure did live up to his name!
fanofbalto123
fanofbalto123
forum sub expert
forum sub expert

Back to top Go down

Post  White Wolfer Sun Jun 29, 2008 10:57 pm

Chaya glared ahead at the deer. "We will finish what we sarted." She pinned back her ears and shot from the bushes at full speed towards the deer. Her slender limbs propeled her forwards and tore up the grass beneath her. She sprung onto the deer, sincking her massive fangs into her neck and wrestlesd her to the ground. The doe would not give up easily, so Chaya let go and grabed her back leg, dragging her down and using the momentum to swing her into a tree. Chaya then sprung up again, landing on the does back. She tore at her neck while hanging onto her thick coat with her pointed claw. SHe bit her teeth into the doe's neck one last time before throwing her to the ground, finally ending her life.
Chaya did enjoy a challenge once in a while. Now it was time for Rapheal to take a shot at his doe, though they were already scattering a bit.
White Wolfer
White Wolfer
forum sub expert
forum sub expert

Back to top Go down

Post  Firefoxwolffie Sun Jun 29, 2008 11:52 pm

Fire was impressed wow chayla you sre know how to hold on for your life. I am glad you are such a good hunter. You can do it raphael Do not worry I have total confidence in you he tried t encourage His friend so he would be able to get the doe
Firefoxwolffie
Firefoxwolffie
forum sub expert
forum sub expert

Back to top Go down

Post  White Wolfer Mon Jun 30, 2008 12:21 am

Chaya grinned at Fire. "You aren't half bad yourself." She then turned to Rapheal, who was used to stealing his meals from humans. "Hurry before they're all gone Rapheal!" she encouraged him. "Fire, you think he'll be ok? He hasn't been hunting in a while..." Chaya stood up, ready to spring into action and help her friend. "Well, I gues it is a wolf's instinct to hunt..." Chaya muttered to herself. She bit her lip, pinned back her ears and backed up. She sat down, not sure wether to help Rapheal out or stay put and let him handle it himself.
White Wolfer
White Wolfer
forum sub expert
forum sub expert

Back to top Go down

Post  fanofbalto123 Mon Jun 30, 2008 1:07 am

Raphael gulped as Chaya and Fire were cheering him along. Raphael looked at the scatered does and found a weak one stumbling along. He ran into action and leaped on the doe. The doe was running wildly even for it's injury. Raphael had made a mistake, the doe he was chasing was pregnant and so did whatever to save her child and herself. Raphael hung on as the doe spun in circles. Raphael's claws were in pretty deep. The doe stopped spinning and collapsed on the floor. Raphael got off and swayed from left to right. He felt an urge in his throat and went behind a tree. There it turned out he threw up. Raphael was relieved he was alive, but at the same time he was very dizzy. He tried walking but fell in the soft snow, he closed his eyes hoping the world would stop spinning.
fanofbalto123
fanofbalto123
forum sub expert
forum sub expert

Back to top Go down

Post  White Wolfer Mon Jun 30, 2008 1:59 am

Chaya let Rapheal's deer limp away. "Rapheal are you alright?" she bounded towards him. "How many claws am I holding up?" Her slender left arm was extended, three claws were sticking out of her small paw. She looked worriedly at him.
White Wolfer
White Wolfer
forum sub expert
forum sub expert

Back to top Go down

Post  fanofbalto123 Mon Jun 30, 2008 2:43 am

Raphael looked up at her claws but all he saw was a blurred swayind paw. " Ummm...6? Wait no err...11? Is it 11?" Raphael dizzily asked.
Now Chaya was even more worried. Raphael looked around at the moving trees. He saw the hind of the doe walk away, he also saw the claw marks he left behind on her. he began to walk, "No...wait...don't go." Raphael collapsed near Chaya's feet. he stuck out his paw as if he were trying to grab the doe. Raphael closed his eyes. "We need a place to stay, and fast." Raphael slowly arose. He kept tilting but kept his balance. It was night time, and the woods became colder.
fanofbalto123
fanofbalto123
forum sub expert
forum sub expert

Back to top Go down

Post  White Wolfer Mon Jun 30, 2008 6:20 am

Chaya took a small step back to give Rapheal room. She then turned alarmed towards Fire before turning back to Rapheal and nudging her head under his arm to support him. "He's right you know, Fire. It's getting darker and colder out. Soon we won't even be able to see where we're going. Where are we going to stay tonight?" she asked while dragging the dazed Rapheal under a tree where Fire stood. Suddenly a flash went of in the distance followed by a low rumling about 10 seconds later. Chaya looked annoyed. "Well that's just, you know, perfect. Its going to rain and we have no way to stay dry." Chaya pinned back her ears and and glared up at the clouding night sky, small raindrops starting to fall lightly on her small nose.
White Wolfer
White Wolfer
forum sub expert
forum sub expert

Back to top Go down

Post  fanofbalto123 Mon Jun 30, 2008 6:36 am

Raphael felt a little better but he still couldn't see what he was doing. He went out under the tree. Chaya couldn't believe that he would stay out in the rain. But that wasn't the point. He grabbed Fire's game and dragged it under the tree. He kept slipping, but he wanted to feed. Within seconds the carcass was being eaten. " Well i'm not goinng to eat this all by myself an I?" Raphael snickered as he drew away fron the meal allowing his friend to eat. He looked up at the rolling thunder and said, " we have a long night to go."
fanofbalto123
fanofbalto123
forum sub expert
forum sub expert

Back to top Go down

Post  White Wolfer Mon Jun 30, 2008 7:34 am

Chaya hesitated for a long time before getting up the guts to go out into the rain to get her prize. The entire way she was shaking her limbs, spastically tryng too shake off the water. She speedily dashed out and grabed her doe by the leg before loping back over to the tree, dragging it along behind her. She dropped it immediatlly and shook herself until she resembled a big black puff all. She glared at Fire and Rapheal, who were on the verge of exploding with laughter. "Don't you say a word." she growled. She sat down and licked her fur down before going back to her meal. She bit into it with gusto before spitting it out in disgust. "Grrrrr... that's the last time I drag my meals through the mud. Ptww!" she spit out the rest of it before turning it over to find a spot that wasn't completly covered with mud.
White Wolfer
White Wolfer
forum sub expert
forum sub expert

Back to top Go down

Post  fanofbalto123 Mon Jun 30, 2008 8:03 am

Raphael having finshed already and watched as the two ate. From Chaya being a big ball of fur, to Fire concealing his laughter while eating gracefully, and Raphael trying to overcome his dizziness...this has been quite a day. " Guess we're camping out under the stars tonight guys, it looks quite peaceful actually." As Raphael said this a large piercing flash ripped through the sky. Chaya and Fire glared at Raphael as if it were quite ironic. Raphael dogded glances with the two as he ducked his head and prepared to sleep. I mean what else can go wr-" His mouth was covered by Fire who was nodding his head as if he was telling Raphael to shut up. Raphael smiled and curled up. Even for the loud thunder, he fell asleep quickly.
fanofbalto123
fanofbalto123
forum sub expert
forum sub expert

Back to top Go down

Post  White Wolfer Mon Jun 30, 2008 8:39 am

Chaya yawned and stretched. She got up and walked a few feet away from the guys. She didn't really feel comfortable sleeping that close to...them. She curled up into a ball and nuzzled her chin onto the dry soil. She fell asleep easily.
White Wolfer
White Wolfer
forum sub expert
forum sub expert

Back to top Go down

Post  Firefoxwolffie Mon Jun 30, 2008 4:57 pm

fire fell asleep He waa happy his friends were all with hi and he was happy the had enough food foor atlest two meals He slept easily that night
Firefoxwolffie
Firefoxwolffie
forum sub expert
forum sub expert

Back to top Go down

Post  fanofbalto123 Mon Jun 30, 2008 6:46 pm

Around midnight Raphael woke up. It was pouring rain and completely dark. The tree didn't help much, they're were slight raindrops on his coat. He looked at Fire who was sleeping peacefully, he looked at Chaya who was resting with ease, why couldn't he sleep? " Raphael...Raphael...help me..." A voice called to him in the nights. He quivered, "Who, who are you." he said carefully trying to not wake everyone. He followed the voice. He crept past his friends and ran into the rain. The voice got stronger, " Raphael..Raphael..come to me..." He ran through the trees. There he saw the body of his mother lying in the middle of the mud. He saw her blue crescent eyes open. As soon as that happened the tree roots held him in place. Then a large wolf with a one yellow eye, and one red eye went over to his mother. He started biting her and making her wounds worse, but she did not react. Raphael bit the roots that held him. He ran towards his mother. She dissapeared and Raphael slipped into the mud. He growled, "What do you want from me!!!" He turned in circles watching if anything moved. bump...bump...it was so silent he could hear his heart. " You..." an adult male voice emerged. He ran towards him and with a swipe of his paw scrathes his chest. Raphael panted, "Where are you?" The wolf replied, "I'm everywhere and nowhere." "Then how do I kill you!" Rapael growled. "You cant kill me, you're too weak." Raphael heard the footsteps and turned around. The wolf was charging at him.

Suddenly Raphael woke up and looked around. It was just a dream, just a dream. With that he went back to sleep.
fanofbalto123
fanofbalto123
forum sub expert
forum sub expert

Back to top Go down

Post  Firefoxwolffie Mon Jun 30, 2008 7:35 pm

Fire was sleeping peacefullyHe was dreaming of his new friends and what they would do. He heard raphael wake up annd he sat up. Are you ok fire asked him? I heard you wake up? fire then began to feel cold the rain was still falling but it was cold. He tried to get into the tightest ball he could But it was hard to keep the cold out. He knew the next day tey would have to find a better place to stay
Firefoxwolffie
Firefoxwolffie
forum sub expert
forum sub expert

Back to top Go down

Post  White Wolfer Tue Jul 01, 2008 5:16 am

Chaya woke up sometime around midnight. It was still pouring rain and Chaya was getting thouroughy soaked. Shivering, she padded over to the nearest tree trunk and shook herself. She gaed up at the swirling vortex of falling rain. She sneezed and rubbed her nose. This is so miserable... She thought as she huddled close to the tree, trying to escape as much rain as she could. She stayed up the rest of the night, shivering and sneezing and wet.
White Wolfer
White Wolfer
forum sub expert
forum sub expert

Back to top Go down

Post  Firefoxwolffie Tue Jul 01, 2008 5:27 am

fire heard her and he walked over. Look I know you do not want a mate chayla But Could I help keep you warm He offered He was cold too and he thought two or three furs would be better then one. If not I understand But I thought I would offer
Firefoxwolffie
Firefoxwolffie
forum sub expert
forum sub expert

Back to top Go down

Post  White Wolfer Tue Jul 01, 2008 5:46 am

Chaya shook herself sending water droplets everywhere. "Good idea Fire. Anyhing is better than being freezing and wet." She crawled over to Fire and nuzzled into his fur. It was really quite soft and warm... Chaya was very drowsy and she soon fell asleep, resting near Fire. The wall she had put between herself and the world was slowly shrinking.
White Wolfer
White Wolfer
forum sub expert
forum sub expert

Back to top Go down

Post  fanofbalto123 Tue Jul 01, 2008 6:49 am

Before they all knew it morning arose. Raphael woke up warming up his fur to the heat of the sun. He found Fire and Chaya resting upon each other, how cute was that! Raphael than saw muddy foot prints. It looked suspiciosly like a wolf. He followed the prints underneath a tree to find a wolfress sleeping. He moved in closer and out of nowere she tackled him. Sending his body to hit the ground. Raphael growled at her, but then stopped. "Raphael? Is that you?" asked the wolfress. Raphael looked at her. Raphael tilted his head, "Taylor, Taylor...is that you?"
He went over to her and gave her a big great hug. "What- When- How did you get hear?" Raphael rambuciously asked. "Woah, cool it jet." Taylor laughed as he led her towards his friends.
fanofbalto123
fanofbalto123
forum sub expert
forum sub expert

Back to top Go down

Post  White Wolfer Tue Jul 01, 2008 7:22 am

Chaya raised her head up and shook. She staarted to yawn, then noticed Fire resting on her.. She immediatly scrambled up, blushing a scarlet red, to get as far away from Fire as possible. She backed up so much that she ran into another wolfress. Chaya was surprised the second time that morning. Her fur bristled but she tried to remain calm. "Jeez, I'm so sorry!" she said. She didnt recognize the wolfress at all. Chaya puffed out her chest a bit and smiled mischeviously. "Who are you? Rapheal's giiirlfriend?" Chaya raised her eyebrows and laughed playfully. "I'm just kidding. Anyways it'd be horrible of him to have two girlfriends at one..." Chaya laughed, but still angered at the thought of the traitor,Natalie. "So, who are you anyways?" Chaya asked, slowly walking around the wolfress in a circle.
White Wolfer
White Wolfer
forum sub expert
forum sub expert

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum