Yamaga yobu Balto
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Wolves of Alaska (*accepting joins*)

3 posters

Page 1 of 5 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

The Wolves of Alaska (*accepting joins*) Empty The Wolves of Alaska (*accepting joins*)

Post  White Wolfer Wed Jun 25, 2008 7:40 am

This is just a RP about wolves. Anything can happen!

Rules
~ no swearing (use *) or innapropriate scenes
~ mates allowed, just don't over-do it
~ NO GODMODDING! its my pet peeve...
~ up to five characters allowed
~ have fun!

Bio:
Name:
Breed:
Personality:
Appearence:

Name: Chaya
Breed: timber wolf
Personality: a smart allik and extreemly charming. She is sly and knows what she wants, but is easily offended. She is stubborn and has a short temper
Appearence: The Wolves of Alaska (*accepting joins*) Figure003

Characters: Female Male
Chaya [White Wolfer]
Fire [Firefoxwolffie]
Raphael [fanofbalto123]
Taylor [fanofbalto123]

Last edited by White Wolfer on Tue Jul 01, 2008 10:00 pm; edited 2 times in total
White Wolfer
White Wolfer
forum sub expert
forum sub expert

Location : well usually I'd write something very random, but the muse escapes me. maybe its the rain...

Back to top Go down

The Wolves of Alaska (*accepting joins*) Empty Re: The Wolves of Alaska (*accepting joins*)

Post  Firefoxwolffie Wed Jun 25, 2008 3:09 pm

Name:Fire
Breed:grey wolf
Personality:Loves to be with his friends will fight when nessceary
Appearence:Grey wolf with black streak down back
Firefoxwolffie
Firefoxwolffie
forum sub expert
forum sub expert

http://baltochat-fan.forumakers.com/index.htm

Back to top Go down

The Wolves of Alaska (*accepting joins*) Empty My Bio

Post  fanofbalto123 Wed Jun 25, 2008 7:51 pm

Name:Raphael
Breed: Wolf
Personality:strong, couragous, villanous, and stubborn. Never afraid to fight for what's right
Appearence:

The Wolves of Alaska (*accepting joins*) White-wolf-big
fanofbalto123
fanofbalto123
forum sub expert
forum sub expert

Back to top Go down

The Wolves of Alaska (*accepting joins*) Empty Re: The Wolves of Alaska (*accepting joins*)

Post  White Wolfer Wed Jun 25, 2008 9:09 pm

great! your both in
White Wolfer
White Wolfer
forum sub expert
forum sub expert

Location : well usually I'd write something very random, but the muse escapes me. maybe its the rain...

Back to top Go down

Post  White Wolfer Thu Jun 26, 2008 4:22 am

We can start whenever guys...
White Wolfer
White Wolfer
forum sub expert
forum sub expert

Back to top Go down

Post  Firefoxwolffie Thu Jun 26, 2008 4:28 am

Oh Ok cool

One day a young wolf named fire was exploring around Alaska near a town he was a grey wolf and he wanted to make new friends he noticed a new wolf not far and he went to introduce himself to the strange wolf
Firefoxwolffie
Firefoxwolffie
forum sub expert
forum sub expert

Back to top Go down

Post  White Wolfer Thu Jun 26, 2008 4:42 am

Chaya had been foraging through the bushes looking for small rodents when she heard the footsteps of another wolf behind her. She turned to face a young male with ash-grey fur and a dark stripe down his back. She raised an eyebrow. "Um, hello." She laughed sweetly, "So, you like the view?" she was refering to the way her hindquarters were facing the strange wolf. She laughed again. "I'm Chaya by the way... and you are...?"
White Wolfer
White Wolfer
forum sub expert
forum sub expert

Back to top Go down

Post  Firefoxwolffie Thu Jun 26, 2008 3:47 pm

Fire laughed I am fire I am new around here and was looking for some friends nice to meet you. were you looking for food fire asked? If you were I could help maybe.
Firefoxwolffie
Firefoxwolffie
forum sub expert
forum sub expert

Back to top Go down

Post  White Wolfer Thu Jun 26, 2008 4:39 pm

Chaya laughed a bit. "Yea, I was just looking for a bite to eat. It's hard to track down and hunt deer when you have no pack..." she continued her foraging, occasionaly coming across a large rodent.
White Wolfer
White Wolfer
forum sub expert
forum sub expert

Back to top Go down

Post  fanofbalto123 Thu Jun 26, 2008 8:15 pm

As the two were talking a large commotion was unravaling within the town. Fire and Chaya saw a large white and greyish wolf running out of the town. Tons of people were chasing after him. It turned he had stolen a large t-bone steak from the butcher. The male wolf stopped running and turned towards the butcher who was right behind him. The butcher ran after him and took his big hands out to catch him. The smart wolf ducked in between his legs and the butcher fell into the snow. "Is that the best you humans got?" The wolf taunted.

The butcher sledded after him, but the grey wolf jumped and the butcher ran into a tree. The wolf laughed and looked back at his worthy meal and ate it. Inbetween the meal few humans caught up with him. He howled and everyone ran back. In the distance he saw two wolves looking at him. What were they up to??? [
fanofbalto123
fanofbalto123
forum sub expert
forum sub expert

Back to top Go down

Post  Firefoxwolffie Fri Jun 27, 2008 12:53 am

Fire and chayla watched and looked to see if he would come over and introduce himself
Firefoxwolffie
Firefoxwolffie
forum sub expert
forum sub expert

Back to top Go down

Post  White Wolfer Fri Jun 27, 2008 3:16 am

"Well, now that's some wolf, don't you think Fire? But then, you gotta wonder how smart he really is to go off into human territory anyways..." She shook her head, making her black fur glint off the sunlight. She pinned back her ears and boldly started to march down the hill they were standing on top of. The powdery snow parted at her feet. She turned back to Fire, who wasn't following her. "Well c'mon!" she goaded. "If he won't come up here, we'll just have to go down there." She finished with a little laugh, then flicked her tail and turned around, gracefully bounding throuh the snow and down the hill towards the T-bone wolf.
White Wolfer
White Wolfer
forum sub expert
forum sub expert

Back to top Go down

Post  Firefoxwolffie Fri Jun 27, 2008 5:27 am

fire followed Quick He liked chyla and he wanted to meet the new wolf too so he waked and his feet would slip in the snow but He walked up to chayla
Firefoxwolffie
Firefoxwolffie
forum sub expert
forum sub expert

Back to top Go down

Post  White Wolfer Fri Jun 27, 2008 6:08 am

When Chaya and Fire had reached the bottom of the hill she shook her fur and sent snow everywhere. She gathered herself and turned to the other wolf, who was chewing on the bone he had sneakily taken from the human's dwelings. Chaya approached him and introduced herself and Fire, "Hey. We noticed you back there- you were pretty good. Im Chaya, and this is Fire." She spun in a cirlce flirtatiosly and continued, "So what is your name then?"
White Wolfer
White Wolfer
forum sub expert
forum sub expert

Back to top Go down

Post  fanofbalto123 Fri Jun 27, 2008 8:48 am

Raphael stopped and dropped the t bone steak. Raphael looked in awe. "No way...I thought I'd never see the day." Raphael smiled. Chaya blushed as Raphael walked towards her. Out of nowhere he skipped her and went straight to Fire. "Fire, I've heard so many stories about. Man you are my kind of wolf!" Raphael grinned. Chaya felt a little mad at what Raphael did. Raphael stopped talking and looked at the she wolf. "I am Raphael, born in the far off eastern part off Alaska..." Fire and Chaya could tell he was showing off. " I am the most couragous wolf you will ever see. I take what I need, and need what I take."
Raphael whispered to Fire," Is she your mate?" Raphael nudged Fire as Fire raised his eyebrow.
fanofbalto123
fanofbalto123
forum sub expert
forum sub expert

Back to top Go down

Post  Firefoxwolffie Fri Jun 27, 2008 2:41 pm

Uh oh well ... Fire blushed not yet he did like chayla and had considered but He wanted to know her more before they met each other. So what part of alaska are you from Raphael Fire asked?
Firefoxwolffie
Firefoxwolffie
forum sub expert
forum sub expert

Back to top Go down

Post  fanofbalto123 Fri Jun 27, 2008 6:50 pm

"I was born in a little old place called Juneau. Not widely known but hey, I call it home!" Raphael grinned. "I lived in the woods as a Beta...or second in command wolf. I was in a large pack called NightFlames, and we'd all get nicknames since our alphas never remembered our names. My friend was nighthunter, the male alpha who picked our names was called ShadowWolf. That immature beast of a burden gave me a foolish nickname...it was...it was SallyHopper."
Just then Fire and Chaya were trying their best not to laugh at Raphael's interesting name. It was just so funny! Raphael looked away from them, "I hated him. So I left ...and ended up at a place like.''

Things went silent. Everyone just stared at him. "So...anyone hungry!" Raphael said trying to brighten up their spirits.
fanofbalto123
fanofbalto123
forum sub expert
forum sub expert

Back to top Go down

Post  White Wolfer Fri Jun 27, 2008 9:00 pm

Chaya pinned back her ears and slightly lifted her head. "So SallyHopper," she loftily said, "what do you plan on doing now? You can't just go and depend on humans the rest of your life. You have to live like a real wolf," She sat down and wrapped her tail around her delecate paws. She nodded her head in Fire's direction, "like your idol Fire here." She finished with a bit of sarcasm.
White Wolfer
White Wolfer
forum sub expert
forum sub expert

Back to top Go down

Post  fanofbalto123 Fri Jun 27, 2008 9:35 pm

Raphael froze. "HaHaHa..you got jokes." Raphael laughed sarcastically. "I don't depend on humans Chaya, Even if they went extinct I'd know I'd still survive. Oh, and for the record I do not idolize anyone. I said it was an honor to meet him. You didn't see me scream, or faint did you?"
" Anyway, that's not the point. So, you want me to live like a real wolf, huh? And how do you suppose I do that?!?" Raphael said bitterly as he layed down on the snow.
fanofbalto123
fanofbalto123
forum sub expert
forum sub expert

Back to top Go down

Post  Firefoxwolffie Fri Jun 27, 2008 9:49 pm

Fire suggested Well like hunting for food and sleeping in caves Chayla you agree right? fire asked. He liked the way her eyes were a good color that went with the snow.
Firefoxwolffie
Firefoxwolffie
forum sub expert
forum sub expert

Back to top Go down

Post  fanofbalto123 Fri Jun 27, 2008 10:02 pm

Raphael's ears perked up. He started rolling in the snow laughing. "Oh...that is FUNNY?" Raphael laughed.
Fire and Chaya stared at him rolling like an idiot. Raphael stood up and went towards Chaya and Fire. "Your telling me if I sleep in a cave overnight, I'll wake up a real wolf. What... oh does it take time huh? Do I have to stay two nights!" Raphael was being a bit ignorant, but that was who he was. He was quite surprised how those two wolves kept their cool after what he had said.

fanofbalto123
fanofbalto123
forum sub expert
forum sub expert

Back to top Go down

Post  Firefoxwolffie Fri Jun 27, 2008 10:32 pm

Fire looked at rapheal and said well what I meant was if you spend time with us then you will see stealing form humans is a waste of time
Firefoxwolffie
Firefoxwolffie
forum sub expert
forum sub expert

Back to top Go down

Post  fanofbalto123 Fri Jun 27, 2008 11:03 pm

Raphael smile disappeared. "I guess I could join you. Besides the life of crime is not for me. This will be our own little pack I guess."
"I'm up for it." Raphael joyously spoke as he shook his fur trying to get the snow he rolled in off. Fire and Chaya were covered in snow as Raphael shook. Fire and Chaya laughed, and Raphael laughed too.
fanofbalto123
fanofbalto123
forum sub expert
forum sub expert

Back to top Go down

Post  Firefoxwolffie Fri Jun 27, 2008 11:25 pm

Fire was glad to make new friends He did like chayla alot and wanted to tell her but was not sure what she would say so fire asked chayla alone if she would like to be his mate maybe Now or later? He hoped she would not mind
Firefoxwolffie
Firefoxwolffie
forum sub expert
forum sub expert

Back to top Go down

Post  White Wolfer Sat Jun 28, 2008 12:27 am

Chaya was dumbstruck for a while. She had just met Fire and really didn't know him well. She stood and arched her neck a bit, "Fire," she started, "I think you are really nice. And cute. But I really have no idea who you are!" She sat down again. "Besides, I...I'm not ready for a new mate. I'm sorry, it's just not the right time." She started to walk away, her bushy tail swishing behind her. "So...so later then." she ventured unexpectantly, giving a small smile before turning to walk away back to Raphael. She rolled her eyes, thinking about how much work he needed, and also trying to not think about Fire.
White Wolfer
White Wolfer
forum sub expert
forum sub expert

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 5 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum