Yamaga yobu Balto
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Wolves of Alaska (*accepting joins*)

3 posters

Page 5 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5

Go down

The Wolves of Alaska (*accepting joins*) - Page 5 Empty Re: The Wolves of Alaska (*accepting joins*)

Post  fanofbalto123 Fri Jul 04, 2008 7:37 am

Raphael shook his fur coat. "Well I don't mind walking that far. I'm a wolf built on survival. As I said before I take what I need, and need what I take." He grinned raising his paw as if he were a noble hero. Raphael sneezed. "Ahhh..ahhh...ahcoo! Grrr, I hope i didn't catch your cold Chaya. I'm a very important wolf in this pack." Raphael ignorantly said as he rubbed his nose.

Lori rolled her eyes at Raphael. "Well Mr. Survival, how are you important to this pack? You can't even catch a meal for yourself. You're lucky to have wolves like us. Take it from me...your just not cunning enough- you don't just cut it." Lori snickered as she raised her paw and looked at her sharp claws. Raphael exploded with rage as they argued. Fire and Chaya stopped them from ripping each other to shreds. They were forced to stay away from each other. "Fine with me.." Lori stated as her tail brushed up on his face as she walked away from him.
fanofbalto123
fanofbalto123
forum sub expert
forum sub expert

Back to top Go down

The Wolves of Alaska (*accepting joins*) - Page 5 Empty Re: The Wolves of Alaska (*accepting joins*)

Post  Firefoxwolffie Fri Jul 04, 2008 7:55 am

fire walked close to chayla He was cold and he knew she was too but they had to keep going. Fire also could ot help but laugh at Raphael and Lori They always were fighting but he knew they both loved eachother Alot. Fire really did like chayla Alot he wanted to keep her company all the time but he would not ask to be her mate until she was really wanting to have a mate
Firefoxwolffie
Firefoxwolffie
forum sub expert
forum sub expert

http://baltochat-fan.forumakers.com/index.htm

Back to top Go down

Post  White Wolfer Sat Jul 05, 2008 3:18 am

Chaya was starting to get a bit inpatient with Lori and Rapheal's constant fighting... She walked on quietly. It wasn't hard to see that they liked each other. Why couldn't they grow up and tell each other the truth? Everyone else semed to know. Chaya sighed, walking past some snow-covered pine trees. Her fur was dusted with snow, her nose almost frozen. She sneezed, breaking the afternoon silence.
White Wolfer
White Wolfer
forum sub expert
forum sub expert

Location : well usually I'd write something very random, but the muse escapes me. maybe its the rain...

Back to top Go down

Post  Firefoxwolffie Sat Jul 05, 2008 5:42 am

fire ran to chayla are you ok he asked do you have a cold maybe we should rest abit and then continue. It is rather cold fire said I will keep going if you are ready though he said
Firefoxwolffie
Firefoxwolffie
forum sub expert
forum sub expert

Back to top Go down

Post  White Wolfer Sat Jul 05, 2008 6:51 am

Chaya scoffed at Fire. "I'm fine, ok?" She rolled her eyes. "I can take care of myself!" She looked forward, her ears pinned back and glaring. Finally she sighed, "Look, I'm sorry, ok? I'm just a little...tired. Thats all.." She scratched the ground with her claws. "Thanks." she mumbled, then continued to walk ahead a few feet.
White Wolfer
White Wolfer
forum sub expert
forum sub expert

Location : well usually I'd write something very random, but the muse escapes me. maybe its the rain...

Back to top Go down

Post  Firefoxwolffie Sat Jul 05, 2008 7:55 am

fire said sorry I won't bother you unless you want anything anymore I am just trying to look out for you fire said I know you can take care of yourself I admire you about that fire blushed I want you to be ok fire said trying not to sound like he was her mate yet atleast he wanted to be but he wanted her to love him aswell
Firefoxwolffie
Firefoxwolffie
forum sub expert
forum sub expert

Back to top Go down

Post  fanofbalto123 Sat Jul 05, 2008 9:01 am

Raphael twitched his ear. He quickly turned around behind him. He heard something, but when he looked back nothing was there. He shook it off and turned back. As he turned Lori stood right in front of him.

"Listen, Raphael- I can tell our fighting is getting us nowhere." Lori looked away. "I think it would be best if maybe we found a way to resolve our disputes, huh? I don't know maybe be better friends..." Just then Raphael nuzzled her cheek. She blushed bright red.

Raphael laughed," Yeah, I'd like to be friends. No more fighting-," He noticed Chaya and Fire looking back at him. " You heard me! No evil words coming out of my mouth today!" Raphael proudly spoke.
fanofbalto123
fanofbalto123
forum sub expert
forum sub expert

Back to top Go down

Post  Firefoxwolffie Sat Jul 05, 2008 6:47 pm

fire was Impressed He was glad raphael and lori finnaly trying to make peace. Fire walked up to chayla Isn't that nice they finnaly are making peace fire said with a laugh. fire looked up at the sky it was Grey again but Different Like this time it would freeze rain and form snow it was cold but not as cold as it would be
Firefoxwolffie
Firefoxwolffie
forum sub expert
forum sub expert

Back to top Go down

Post  White Wolfer Mon Jul 07, 2008 9:15 pm

Chaya looked behind her at Lori and Rapheal. "They do look good together don't they?" she remarked a bit wishfully. She looked ahead of her and sighed. The sky was starting to turn greyer and they hadn't even reached the valley yet. "C'mon guys!" was all she said before sprinting forward through the snow, spraying up the white powder behind her.
White Wolfer
White Wolfer
forum sub expert
forum sub expert

Back to top Go down

Post  Firefoxwolffie Tue Jul 08, 2008 4:55 am

fire ran next to her she was beautiful as the snow kicked up behind her. I agree they do look good as a couple fire said as he ran
Firefoxwolffie
Firefoxwolffie
forum sub expert
forum sub expert

Back to top Go down

Post  Firefoxwolffie Mon Jul 14, 2008 8:08 pm

they ran for awhile and fire asked how far they should go it was cold and it was late. do you think we should find shelter he asked chayla who was still running but fire knew she was tired and would need to stop soon
Firefoxwolffie
Firefoxwolffie
forum sub expert
forum sub expert

Back to top Go down

Post  White Wolfer Sat Jul 26, 2008 12:14 am

Chaya slowed to a stop and panted. They were right at the begining of a huge valley, with walls of loosly packed snow in each side. "Yeah.." she sniffed, "I think that'd be a good idea. Rapheal? Lori? Where do you think we should stay for the ni...nigh...AAAH-CHOOO!" she sneeze incredibly loud. Suddenly the earth started to tremble benath them. Chaya slowly looked up at the high mountains and her jaw dropped. Humungus chunks of snow started to topple from the top, flowing down the mountain side and gaining momentum every second. "It's and avalanche!" Chaya yelled, and started to run faster han ever to a small opening in the side of the mountian, the only shelter around.
White Wolfer
White Wolfer
forum sub expert
forum sub expert

Back to top Go down

Post  Firefoxwolffie Sat Jul 26, 2008 2:53 am

Fire ran after her with the others close behind they made it safe inside and fire ran inside and he ran to chayla and hugged her. are you Ok chayla he asked? I have never seen you run that fast it was amazing.
Firefoxwolffie
Firefoxwolffie
forum sub expert
forum sub expert

Back to top Go down

Post  White Wolfer Sat Jul 26, 2008 8:43 am

Chaya blushed deep red and pulled away from Fire, ashamed that she had caused all this to happen, "Er, yeah...I-I'm fine..." she said, staring intensly at the ground. They were completly trapped inside the cave by a huge wall of packed ice. Chaya groaned, "I'm so sorry guys! I didn't mean...It was and a-accident!" she studdered, backing up into the wall.

ooc: sorry for the short post XD
White Wolfer
White Wolfer
forum sub expert
forum sub expert

Back to top Go down

Post  Firefoxwolffie Sat Jul 26, 2008 4:28 pm

Chayla its ok fire said, Im not mad at you. you have a cold I understand do not feel like your the cause of this im sure there is a way out somehow
Firefoxwolffie
Firefoxwolffie
forum sub expert
forum sub expert

Back to top Go down

Post  White Wolfer Fri Aug 01, 2008 9:22 pm

Chaya sighed. "Thanks Fire." she smiled and then loked around. The small cave was damp and dark and extreemly cold. Her smile instantly faded. "How do we get out?" she whispered, somehow afraid to speak in a normal voice because to was so quiet. She walked as far back into the cave as she could without being emersed in total daarkness, but was unsucessfull. SHe walked back to the others and said, "i think there might e a way out the back, but we need to stick together. It's pitch black through the entire tunnel."
White Wolfer
White Wolfer
forum sub expert
forum sub expert

Back to top Go down

Post  Firefoxwolffie Sat Aug 02, 2008 3:28 am

fire agreed its fine chayla do not worry. I will follow or even stand next to you if that helps fire said Blushing. He really started to like tersa lots and hoped she would feel the same way soon
Firefoxwolffie
Firefoxwolffie
forum sub expert
forum sub expert

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum