Yamaga yobu Balto
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

What is your favorite book to read?

2 posters

Go down

What is your favorite book to read? Empty What is your favorite book to read?

Post  fanofbalto123 Mon Jun 30, 2008 4:55 am

Hello people of Earth! How's it going fanofbalto123 here. I'm just wondering what's your favorite book? Could be mangas, magazines, books...heck, it can even be the dictionary!!! So please tell me what your favorite book(s) are!

You can give a little description fo the book if you like Razz
fanofbalto123
fanofbalto123
forum sub expert
forum sub expert

Back to top Go down

What is your favorite book to read? Empty Re: What is your favorite book to read?

Post  fanofbalto123 Mon Jun 30, 2008 6:59 am

I like S.E. Hilton's book called The Outsiders.

" Imagine your an outsider trying to fit in...but you can't. You're in a gang called the "Greasers". You are in battle with the rich and popular jocs called the "socs". What if your best friend killed someone? What if you realize that your failing school? What if you were so scared you ran away? What if you were in the biggest gang fight and had to fight those you feared? Well to figure out what happens I suggest reading the book Razz ...it's wicked!"
fanofbalto123
fanofbalto123
forum sub expert
forum sub expert

Back to top Go down

What is your favorite book to read? Empty Re: What is your favorite book to read?

Post  White Wolfer Mon Jun 30, 2008 7:26 am

actually I have read that book. I own it. It's really good! my fav character is SodaPop ^^
White Wolfer
White Wolfer
forum sub expert
forum sub expert

Location : well usually I'd write something very random, but the muse escapes me. maybe its the rain...

Back to top Go down

Post  fanofbalto123 Mon Jun 30, 2008 8:13 am

Really Cool, I have the book too! My favorite character is PonyBoy...it's kind of a funny name to me. Razz

( It's actually kind of funny but I told my teacher about the book. Her name is Mrs. Phillips and she told me that the movie "had cute boys from the 70's"... Suspect as a guy I did not see that coming from my teacher. TRUE STORY^^)

What is your favorite book to read? Outsiders
fanofbalto123
fanofbalto123
forum sub expert
forum sub expert

Back to top Go down

Post  White Wolfer Mon Jun 30, 2008 8:35 am

yeah, Ive seen the movie too... it's really not half bad :/
White Wolfer
White Wolfer
forum sub expert
forum sub expert

Location : well usually I'd write something very random, but the muse escapes me. maybe its the rain...

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down