Yamaga yobu Balto
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Wolves of Alaska (*accepting joins*)

3 posters

Page 2 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

The Wolves of Alaska (*accepting joins*) - Page 2 Empty Re: The Wolves of Alaska (*accepting joins*)

Post  fanofbalto123 Sat Jun 28, 2008 12:53 am

Raphael was watching what just happened. He saw Chaya walking towards him. Raphael just smiled as she sat next to him. He could tell that what she did hurt Fire and herself. Raphael nudged Chaya to get her attention. Indeed it worked. "Chaya I know I've only known you for close to 10 minutes," Raphael said fidgeting with his paws. " Don't blame Fire it wasn't his fault. I kinda gave him the idea that you guys looked great as a pair. Listen, I don't want to end up sounding like a good guy, because I'm not."

Chaya did not believe that Raphael was the bad guy as he said. "Don't mistake my kindness for weakness." Raphael blurted out. " "We may never be able to control the circumstances in life, but we can control our attitude toward them." Chaya noticed a nicer side to Raphael, something she thought he never had.
"Why don't you go talk it out with Fire. He's a nice FRIEND, he'll understand. Unless you're scared and you want me to come along!" Zane said as he returned to his old stubborn self.
fanofbalto123
fanofbalto123
forum sub expert
forum sub expert

Back to top Go down

The Wolves of Alaska (*accepting joins*) - Page 2 Empty Re: The Wolves of Alaska (*accepting joins*)

Post  White Wolfer Sat Jun 28, 2008 1:04 am

Chaya silently listened to Rapheal go on and on. She stared foreward the entire time, sometimes raising her eyes to the sky for a split second and sighing. Can neither of them take a hint? I'm so sick of being handled and ridiculed! I need space just like everyone else. The facts were that Chaya not only wanted space, she craved it. That was the reason why she ran from her old pack. They all presured her to find a mate, have pups, settle down. Fire and Rapheal were doing the exact things she ran away from and they didn't even realize it. Chaya had spaced out thinking when Rapheal finished. She flicked an ear and turned to him, an intense look on her face. She missed practically everything he said and she regreted it, but she was to proud to ask him to repeat himself. She rose and walked to the side of the hill overlooking the town without another word and stayed there, surveying the scenery.
White Wolfer
White Wolfer
forum sub expert
forum sub expert

Location : well usually I'd write something very random, but the muse escapes me. maybe its the rain...

Back to top Go down

Post  fanofbalto123 Sat Jun 28, 2008 1:24 am

Raphael watched her walk away into the side of the hill. He knew from having a little sister, that females needed their space. For this very moment so did Chaya. Things he never thought would happen took a turn for a worst. Just when he was so close to having friends... like his former pack...they all turned away from him. He lied about running away. The truth was he was banished, by ShadowWolf for not backing down to his orders. He used to be so happy, now he was just a bitter wolf with nothing to live by. He sighed, " I guess this friendship is over."

Raphael walked towards the town. He looked back at Fire who just stood there motionless, then he looked at Chaya who was either looking towards him or surveying the town. Raphael smiled slightly and howled. Hoping if they howled back that they could rekindle the friendship. Nothing. No sound was heard except for his own. He drooped his head and walked in the streets, alone. He looked at the butcher's shop and saw a large duck. Raphael looked at it but turned away, " I'm done for today."
fanofbalto123
fanofbalto123
forum sub expert
forum sub expert

Back to top Go down

Post  Firefoxwolffie Sat Jun 28, 2008 1:33 am

Fire walked over to chayla and said Look I am so sorry for what i said I did not mean now And I understand you are not looking for a mate. I hope we can still be friends and then fire walked away seeing if chayla would respond. He looked over at raphael and walked over to him look I am sorry I still want to be friends he said He hoped that he had not lost his new friends but He did not know what either of them thought of him
Firefoxwolffie
Firefoxwolffie
forum sub expert
forum sub expert

http://baltochat-fan.forumakers.com/index.htm

Back to top Go down

Post  White Wolfer Sat Jun 28, 2008 1:40 am

The cold wind blew Chaya's fur as she watched Fire walk away. She glanced at him sadly with a confused look on her face, but then she noticed Rapheal. What...? What is he doing? she thought. She stood, alarmed, and made her way down the hill towards the wolf. "Hey!" she yelled, struggling through the snow drifts. "Rapheal...? Where are you going? I thought you said you wanted us to be a pack..." She let her voice fade as she saw Fire already taking care of it. She smiled to herself, thinking about what he had said to her. He is very reliable. She said to herself, and shook her head, smiling. She walked up to them both as gusts of wind blew about. "Hey look I'm sorry guys. I'd like us all to still be friends... if thats alright."
White Wolfer
White Wolfer
forum sub expert
forum sub expert

Location : well usually I'd write something very random, but the muse escapes me. maybe its the rain...

Back to top Go down

Post  Firefoxwolffie Sat Jun 28, 2008 1:44 am

of course Fire said I thought I lost You as a friend And I am glad to be your friend and I would like to start the pack of course what about you Raphael?
Firefoxwolffie
Firefoxwolffie
forum sub expert
forum sub expert

Back to top Go down

Post  White Wolfer Sat Jun 28, 2008 1:48 am

Chaya smiled and turned to Rapheal. "Well, it was your idea in the first place, SallyHopper." She laughed sweetly. "What do you say? Three wolves is apack after all."
White Wolfer
White Wolfer
forum sub expert
forum sub expert

Back to top Go down

Post  fanofbalto123 Sat Jun 28, 2008 1:50 am

Raphael raised his eyebrow, " You think after what just happened we can still be friends? It was a whole blow out. Feelings and Emotions everywhere!!! I need to blow off some steam." Raphael sighed and walked away .
Fire and Chaya turned away thinknig he made his mind up. Then they heard panting, and out of nowhere Raphael was running towards them. " Run for your life guys." Raphael yelled. The butcher was leading an angry mob. " Get those wolves!" hollered the butcher.
Raphael ran really quickly that he caught up with them. Fire and Chaya saw tons of humans chasing Raphael. they wondered what Raphael did this time. No time to think they left the streets of the town. " I guess we're a pack!" spoke Raphael as the trio ran out.
fanofbalto123
fanofbalto123
forum sub expert
forum sub expert

Back to top Go down

Post  White Wolfer Sat Jun 28, 2008 2:08 am

Chaya was really upset. "What did you do?! I thought you said you were done with all that crap!!" She snapped at him. She continued to run away swiftly, panting and exerting all he energy.
White Wolfer
White Wolfer
forum sub expert
forum sub expert

Back to top Go down

Post  fanofbalto123 Sat Jun 28, 2008 2:17 am

Raphael snapped back while running, " I did stop THAT! I just walked into town and the next thing I know a fat guy and the whole town is after me. Believe me, I didn't do anything!" Raphael looked back. " Listen I could I say I'm sorry a million times, but I have only one chance to live...and so do you. Raphael focused on Fire who was gladly keeping up. Raphael yelled " Okay look for any places we can hide, but stick together!"

(p.s...um, wasn't one of your rules not to curse???)
fanofbalto123
fanofbalto123
forum sub expert
forum sub expert

Back to top Go down

Post  Firefoxwolffie Sat Jun 28, 2008 4:21 am

Fire chayla and raphael ran for awhile until they could see that they were alone and then they stopped
Firefoxwolffie
Firefoxwolffie
forum sub expert
forum sub expert

Back to top Go down

Post  White Wolfer Sat Jun 28, 2008 5:49 am

fanofbalto123 wrote:
(p.s...um, wasn't one of your rules not to curse???)

occ: do you consider "crap" a swear? I don't... but if it makes you uncomfortable I can change my post to something else. (I really only expect rp'ers to use 'd*mn' or 'b*tch' if they were going to swear at all anyways :/)

Chaya stopped, panting and looking behind her. "Its a good thing they didn't have any dogs with them, or they could track us down." Chaya lauged nervously and then shookherself. "Let's get out of here..."
White Wolfer
White Wolfer
forum sub expert
forum sub expert

Back to top Go down

Post  fanofbalto123 Sat Jun 28, 2008 7:12 am

"Yeah your right. We'd be dead wolves right now if there were hunting dogs. Let's get outta here." Zane relluctantly replied.
He followed Chaya into the woods. Zane felt an ominous feeling travel down his body. He was jumpy and sticked closed to Chaya and Fire. There was somthing about these woods that spooked him. He kept his guard he felt like he'd been here already?

( well I don't take it much as a swear word, just in my old school when I said that I kinda got in trouble for saying a "bad word." So I kinda thought of it as a swear word. Besides it technically isn't a bad word considering that the name came from a dude's last name. So I'm cool wit it. Smile )
fanofbalto123
fanofbalto123
forum sub expert
forum sub expert

Back to top Go down

Post  White Wolfer Sat Jun 28, 2008 7:28 am

occ: oh yea... the Crapper guy who invented toilets... lolz

Chaya lead the two wolves deep into the forests. She casually trotted along, feeling at home away from the towns and people. Unfortunatly, Rapheal didn't seem as if he was enjoying it too much. "Rapheal, is everything ok? You seem a bit jumpy..." Chaya looked back at her friend with a woried look on her face.
White Wolfer
White Wolfer
forum sub expert
forum sub expert

Back to top Go down

Post  fanofbalto123 Sat Jun 28, 2008 7:48 am

"What, I'm not jumpy!" Raphael stuttered. He could tell his fear was putting more pressure on the pack. " I'm okay it just these woods...It's like I've seen them before." Raphael responded to Chaya. As they walked Raphael tripped into the snow. He noticed a red cloth like piece sticking out in the snow. Chaya and Fire both helped him back up. "What in the world is that?" Raphael wondered. He started digging furiosly near the spot. He used his mouth and pulled the cloth out. Raphael pulled it out and out came a red bandana. Raphael eyes widened as he glared at the ripped bandana. "No.... it can't be." Raphael whispered.
fanofbalto123
fanofbalto123
forum sub expert
forum sub expert

Back to top Go down

Post  White Wolfer Sat Jun 28, 2008 8:03 am

Chaya bent down and smelled the bandana. She curled her lip at the scent that came off of it. "What do you mean? Rapheal, what is this?" She took a step back, standing very close to Fire. "I...I thought you had never been this deep into the woods before."
White Wolfer
White Wolfer
forum sub expert
forum sub expert

Back to top Go down

Post  fanofbalto123 Sat Jun 28, 2008 8:28 am

Raphael dropped the bandana and looked directly at Chaya and Fire. "Chaya remember how I told you that I ran away from my pack. I lied about that." Raphael sighed as he watched Chaya back away from him.
Raphael looked up into the sky and told them what really happened. " I wasn't lying about how I was second in command, Chaya. Even though I had a good position in the pack...I wasn't allowed to have a mate. You know why I spent most of my time in the town you first saw me in? It was because there that I fell in love with the most beautiful husky I've ever seen." Raphael stopped looking up and came back to Earth.
"But that was so long ago...so many memories ago." Raphael said. Raphael turned back and whispered, " You probably don't want to hear it..."
fanofbalto123
fanofbalto123
forum sub expert
forum sub expert

Back to top Go down

Post  White Wolfer Sat Jun 28, 2008 8:37 am

Chaya settled down into the cold snow and wrapped her tail around her. She quietly meditated for a minute before breaking the silence and saying, "So she was beautiful...?" She looked at Repheal in a way that signaled him that he should continue with his story.
White Wolfer
White Wolfer
forum sub expert
forum sub expert

Back to top Go down

Post  fanofbalto123 Sat Jun 28, 2008 9:05 am

Raphael smiled back at her and said, "Yeah she was something else. Her name was Natalie. She wore a cute red bandana around her neck." Fire and Chaya looked devistated. Could it be? Zane continued talking," But...ShadowWolf couldn't stand me having a mate. He told me if I ever saw her again he would presonally go hunt her down. So I didn't visit her for 7 months. I went back to where she lived and I warned her that I could never ever see her again. She told me that our love was so strong that not even fear could destroy it. I told her to never visit me...that I'd visit her. But then she disappeared days later. Everyday I would visit her home and she would never be there. I grew suspisions that she left me. But now... I think otherwise." Raphael held the bandana up to show Fire and Chaya something they missed. There were claw marks on the bandana. Raphael bitterly whispered, "ShadowWolf."
fanofbalto123
fanofbalto123
forum sub expert
forum sub expert

Back to top Go down

Post  Firefoxwolffie Sat Jun 28, 2008 3:58 pm

Fire gasped i am so sorry raphael is there anything we can do? I know we are only three wolves but we might be able to help you get natalie back he said trying to reisure His friend
Firefoxwolffie
Firefoxwolffie
forum sub expert
forum sub expert

Back to top Go down

Post  fanofbalto123 Sat Jun 28, 2008 6:56 pm

Raphael put his paw on Fire. "Fire, you are a good friend." Raphael sniffed a local tree and found the scent of his former clan. Raphael returned to his pack and said, " Listen guys, I have the chance to find my mate...I would really enjoy if you guys came along! But if you guys don't want to come I won't hold a grudge against you. Your choice, what do you say?" Raphael smiled.
fanofbalto123
fanofbalto123
forum sub expert
forum sub expert

Back to top Go down

Post  White Wolfer Sat Jun 28, 2008 10:28 pm

Chaya stood still and pined back her ers. Something inside her doubted that Rapheal's mate even existed anymore. The claw marks were pretty self-explanitory. Still she looked sheepishly at Rapheal and said unwaveringly, "Sure. I'll help you. If there is any hope that she is alive," Chaya shifted her eyes to the right, than looked back at Rapheal," then she is probably in trouble. Fire, what about you?" She looked at the wolf with determination and hopefullness on her face, though inside she was dreading what the trio would find...
White Wolfer
White Wolfer
forum sub expert
forum sub expert

Back to top Go down

Post  fanofbalto123 Sat Jun 28, 2008 10:58 pm

Raphael smiled raealizing that Chaya was on his side. Raphael looked at Fire. He knew that Fire would already help him in finding his mate. So Raphael followed the scent of his pack. After minutes of searching he came across a cave. He noticed that there were about 6 to 7 wolves in there. He than looked harder and saw that the alpha ShadowWolf came out. Raphael held his grip trying to control his anger. Fire and Chaya could see Raphael's body tightening, he was angry. Shadow called a someone out from the cave. Raphael was stunned...it was Natalie. He couldn't believe she was alive. He told the Fire and Chaya that the husky over there was Natalie. Chaya was shocked and Fire was glad. But as Raphael's hopes were up, they came crashing down.
He saw her nuzzle Shadow as if she was in love with him. Shadow nuzzled her back. Raphael disgusted with what happened blew his cover and ran towards Shadow and Natalie. Intentions to kill, emotions hurt, he was ready to fight.
fanofbalto123
fanofbalto123
forum sub expert
forum sub expert

Back to top Go down

Post  White Wolfer Sun Jun 29, 2008 12:02 am

Chaya burst through the bushes and stood in front of Rapheal, blocking him from Natalie and ShadowWolf. "Rapheal, don't you ever think before you act?!" she whisper-screamed. "There are only three of us and seven if them including Natalie!" She continued. She drooped her tail and sighed. "I'm sorry Rapheal, but it looks like this is what Natalie choose... even if it did ruin everything you two had." she turned her head around, glaring at Natalie out of the corner of her eye. "You don't need her..." she said shaking her head. "She missed out on a really great guy." Chaya finished. She then walked back to the bushes, "C'mon..." Chaya said in a small voice, returning to Fire. "What could ShadowWolf had said to her to make her hurt Rapheal like that?" she muttered to herself, leaning on Fire.
White Wolfer
White Wolfer
forum sub expert
forum sub expert

Back to top Go down

Post  fanofbalto123 Sun Jun 29, 2008 12:45 am

Raphael stared at Chaya as she walked back in the bushes. Somehow Raphael knew she was right, but there was a part of him that wanted to hold onto the past. "Maybe it's time to forgive and forget." Raphael whispered.
Raphael approached them. Natalie looked away. "I'm sorry Raphael. It's just that..." Natalie tried to explain but Raphael interrupted. "No need to explain anything. I can't make you fall in love with me, that's your will. I hope you have a great life."
He walked away slowly. As he walked the Alpha Shadow laughed, " hmph...you'll never have a mate you low life piece of scum!!!"
Fire and Chaya looked at Shadow with anguish. Raphael froze, he was pretty ticked off. He turned around and marched right in front of Shadow. " You know what Shadow sure I'm scum in your eyes! But Shadow to everyone around your just a jerk! You make others feel bad just because you think we're worthless! Newsflash! I have friends that like me for me, and you have friends that are only your friends because they're scared of You! Take it from me get a life!!!"
With that Raphael stormed out of the conversation. He looked back at Shadow but quickly turned away. He followed his friends out wondering waht they thought of him after the whole fight.
fanofbalto123
fanofbalto123
forum sub expert
forum sub expert

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum